pyla stands for python little algorithms.
pyla is a set of simple libraries in pure Python 3 for plotting using gnuplot and quick and simple numerical methods.
pyla includes several libraries
- gplot: for 2D/3D plotting using Gnuplot
- linalg: matrix/vector class and linear algebra not implemented yet
- odelib: library of ODE solvers under development
- optim: optimization and non-linear algebraic equation solver not implemented yet
Just copy paste this module in your Python path, \Lib\site-packages is a recommended
folder under Python installation folder
- python 3 and later http://www.python.org
- gnuplot http://www.gnuplot.info
Change pgnuplot.exe to gnuplot.exe in